Monday, April 20, 2015

Clear Scraps and Pion Design....

Clear Scraps is excited to be joining together with Pion Design for a week of inspiration! I thought the Vintage Wedding Collection would look gorgeous paired with the Skirted Chipboard Album to create a Wedding Guest Book.


I cut a few tags from the pattern paper to use as embellishments for the cover. I thought they were perfect tucked in with a Mirror Feather Embellishment and a few flowers. 


I only used two of the chipboard pages from the Skirted Chipboard Album for the covers. I cut tags from the pattern paper to use as pages. I stamped lines for the guests to sign their names on. 


Supplies Used:
Crafters Companion (Skirted Chipboard Album, Feathered Mirror Embellishments)
Pion (Vintage Wedding)
Stampendous (Journal Lines)
Beacon Zip Dry Adhesive
Basic Grey Alphabet Stickers

Be sure to head on over to the Clear Scrap Blog to see more creations from the design team! 

No comments: