I was digging through some old photos and came across this one of me and my son when he was younger. He now towers over me in height and will be driving this year! I thought it was the perfect photo to scrap in honor of Mothers Day this weekend!
To create the stamped section in the center of the layout, I used painters tape to mask off the sides. I positioned the pattern paper behind the acrylic to give me an idea of where to stamp. The pattern paper will be adhered to the front of the layout, so I didn't worry about over stamping.
I stamped the flower images, cut them out and colored them with markers.
I sanded an acrylic flower on both sides for an embellishment cluster. Sanding makes the acrylic "pop" a bit without being too much.
Spectrum Noir (BT1, BT2, CG1, CG2, CG3, LY1, LY3, GB11, CR2, CR4, CR5)
Beacon (Zip Dry)
Tsukineko (Staz On)