- I created the background by scribbling Aquarelles in a variety of blues and purples on white cardstock.
- Next I added a wash of water to blend the colors a bit.
- When it was dry, I added a bit of thinned down Whipped Spackle with a embossing knife.
- Using a piece of dry wall mesh as a stencil, add a bit of black ink randomly.
- Stamp the sentiment in StazOn.
- Stamp the feather image twice in Versamark and emboss with white.
- Stampendous Quilled Rubber Stamp, Life Is Art Stamp, White Embossing Powder
- Faber Castell (Aquarelle 135, 139, 141, 143, 145, 151, 155, 251), Whipped Spackle
Aussie Fans – The Stencil Specialist has you covered again this time!! One Australian Fan will win a Stampendous Stamp, a Dreamweaver Stencil (LJ size customer choice), and one Dreamweaver Stencils Regular Embossing Paste. Wow!!
*Please note, if there is difficulty commenting on any blog, please let us know at submissions@. If the Blog Hop Post isn’t visible when you get to the link, try clicking on the blog header or home button to be taken to the latest post. If you still don’t see it, you may need to scroll down a few posts, sometimes bloggers have more than one event in a day. It’s also possible that the post isn’t live yet, please try back in a bit if you don’t find it. Due to time zone differences, we’re not all always on the same page.