Friday, November 20, 2015

wobble, wobble, wobble


This week the Stampendous Design Team are playing with Action Wobbles


I trimmed an Action Wobble down a bit to fit my Santa from Holiday Skates Clear Stamp set. The sentiment is from the Holiday Expressions Clear set. 

I created the background by inking white cardstock with Tumbled Glass and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks, spritzing with water, and then splattering with watered down white acrylic paint. 

Don't fall on the ice Santa...


Its been a few years since I've shot a video that I'm not even sure how to any more, lol! I'll just go ahead an link up an old video I shot of the action. 


Be sure to check out what the design team has whipped up! This stamp (Halloween Magic) has been discontinued but you can find it a number of online stores including Amazon and the Stamp Man. 

Wendy Price (you are here)

8 comments:

P Beatty said...

I love the wobble Santa!!!

Gloria said...

Great wiggle Santa! I love the color choices and the background is something I wanna try. Great.

Stampendous said...

Don't fall Santa, you're needed around the world in a month! LOL Just ADORABLE! Beautiful colors on the background and our little skating Santa. Thank you for sharing!

Lea said...

I totally adore this card!! Love the background and I'm glad you shared how you did it! Super sweet!

Viki Banaszak said...

The background you created on this card is beautiful! Of course a Santa on skates would wobble ;p

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS card!!!
LOVE your SUPER CUTE wobbly Santa and BEAUTIFUL background!!!
THANK YOU for sharing :)

barbara macaskill said...

This is so cool!!! Santa's belly would definitely make him a little wobbly on skates!! LOL Great job coloring him and the kraft layer really makes the coloring pop!! TFS!

Jean said...

Love this! Such fuN!