Friday, December 4, 2015

Stampendous and Patty PopOns Puzzles...


This week the Stampendous team is joining up with Patty Pop Ons to bring you lots of fun projects! When I was little I had a Christmas Puzzle. It was a box of 9 wooden blocks, each side of the block formed a holiday image. I remember being excited to unpack the Christmas decorations each year and play with the puzzle. When I saw the Patty Pop On puzzle pieces I thought they'd make a cute Christmas puzzle!
Wouldn't it be cute tied up with a bow for a Christmas gift?! 

I stamped the images in StazOn. Next I colored them with Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils. Last I added a bit of shimmer with Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. 


Supplies used: Stampendous Whispered Wishes and Holiday Expressions, Patty Pop On puzzle, Derwent Inktense pencils, StazOn ink, Spectrum Noir Sparkle
THREE prize packages that include a surprise Stampendous Cling Stamp Set PLUS a full 12-piece set of puzzle pieces with hook fasteners included so you can pop on your puzzle pieces practically anywhere! The deadline to comment is Sunday December 6th at 11:59 pm PST. See our official contest rules for details.


3 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

Totally adorable!! I wonder if you could seal these after decorating them and use them as coasters?!?! Hmmmmmmmmm.Will have to give it a try!! TFS!

Viki Banaszak said...

This is so cute! I love the coloring on the snowman.

PattyPopOns said...

What a great idea...I love the little gift and snowman...