I'm up on the Clear Scrap blog today with a cheerful Valentines layout using the leftover chipboard from the Clear Scrap new Chipboard Shape Embellishments.
- Sand any nubs away from chipboard frame piece.
- Adhere pattern paper to chipboard. Trim extra pattern paper away.
- Adhere pattern paper behind chipboard frame. Trim away extra.
- Remove protective film from the front of the Clear Scrap acrylic sheet. (I left the film on the back of the sheet to give a frosted look.)
- Adhere frames to the acrylic sheet on a diagonal. Some of the frames will hang off the edges. Cut away with a knife.
- Adhere chipboard embellishment to a frame. Embellish with photos.
- Clear Scraps Acrylic 12 x 12 Sheet,
- Clear Scraps Family Chipboard Word Title
- Clear Scraps Chipboard Embellishments
- Beacon Zip Dry Adhesive
- Pebbles Pattern Paper