Today's project is a Winter wall hanging I created for Clear Scraps.
- Remove film from back of Winter Expression and add color with an alcohol marker.
- Remove film from the front of the acrylic piece and stamp snowflakes in White StazOn.
- Outline the edge of the acrylic word with a silver Sharpie.
- Stamp snowmen, color and cut out. Adhere to acrylic.
- Mix white mica fragments in white embossing paste. Spread on the bottoms of the letters to mimic snow. Sprinkle glitter on wet paste. Allow to dry.
- Stamp sentiment, color, die cut and adhere to acrylic.
- Clear Scrap Winter Expression
- Stampendous stamps, mica fragments, white paste and glitter
- Tsukineko StazOn
- Beacon Adhesive
- Spectrum Noir markers