Today I'm sharing the Clear Scraps tag I created for April, along with a fun glitter technique and storage box for the tags.
Supplies Used:Stampendous Spring Short Stack, Spring Sentiments, Glitter, Create Fall Die Set
Spectrum Noir colored pencils
- Gather up your supplies. You will need a mascil, acrylic tag, double sided adhesive sheets, two colors of glitter and coconut oil soap. Avoid a mascil with small details because it will be harder to peel off the acrylic.
2. Adhere adhesive sheets to the acrylic tag.
3. Dampen the soap and rub it on the mascil, covering the entire mascil with soapy residue. This is important because the oil based soap will keep the mascil from sticking to the adhesive sheet.
4. Place your acrylic tag, adhesive down, onto the soaped side of the mascil.
5. Flip the tag over and sprinkle glitter over the tag and mascil. With your finger, rub the glitter into the tag so it sticks well.
6. Tap/brush off the extra glitter and return to container.
7. Carefully peel the mascil off the adhesive. Go slow and be careful with how you pull it off.
8. Sprinkle second color of glitter onto tag. Burnish glitter into adhesive with your finger. Brush off extra glitter and return to container. You've created the two glitter background for your tag!
9. Stamp images, color, cut out and adhere to tag. Embellish tag with die cuts.
We need someplace to store all those tags we're creating and Clear Scraps Acrylic box is the perfect size!
Clear scrap- Clear Letter Box
Stampendous - Pen Pattern Butterflies