Today I'm sharing my Clear Scraps tag for May! This festive tag celebrates Graduation time for all the new school graduates!
1. Remove protective film off one side of tag. Ink stamp with permanent ink and stamp on tag. When working with large background stamps, it is easier to ink the stamp and place the tag onto the inked stamp.
2. Remove film from the other side of the tag and color the stamped image with alcohol markers. Do not color on the same side as the stamped surface because the alcohol markers will react with the ink and blur.
3. To make the image "pop", paint white acrylic paint over the areas colored with markers. Allow to dry.
4. Stamp sentiment and images on cardstock. Trim to fit on tag. Adhere with Zip Dry. Allow to dry.
5. Die cut stars from cardstock. Adhere to tag with foam adhesive.
For a printable PDF of the project head on over to Clear Scrap Blog.
Clear Scraps Supplies Used: Clear Scraps Acrylic Tag Album
Other Supplies Used: Stampendous stamps (Graduation Background, Hat Toss, Dreams Come True), Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, Beacon Zip Dry Adhesive, Tsukineko (StazOn, Versafine), Crafters Companion Die'sire Star Dies, White acrylic paint