Peek a boo, this Nosy Cat from Stampendous is peeking at you!
Stampendous CRP282 Cling Nosy Cat, WLX7021 Corner Flowers, Create Fall Die Set
Spectrum Noir markers: CG3, CG2, GB8, GB9, GB10
Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils
Tsukineko: Memento Ink
Beacon Zip Dry Adhesive
My Minds Eye My Colors: Cafe Ole, Parrot
1. Trim cardstock to 5.5 inches by 8.5 inches. Score at 4.25 inches and fold to create card base.
2. Stamp Nosy Cat and color.
3. Ink background adding highlights of contrasting colors with Corner Flowers stencil.
3. Die cut grass using Create Fall Die Set. Adhere on stamped image in layers.
4. Mat focal piece and adhere to card base.
5. Embellish with twine.