Saturday, October 14, 2017

happy hauntings...

I love those animal skeleton Halloween decorations that are so popular in the stores right now, so I've been playing with some of my stamp sets and converting ordinary animal stamps into Halloween themed skeleton stamps. I'll have a tutorial in an upcoming blog post. 

I used Sugar Pea Designs Caring Critters set for the dog today. The "happy" sentiment was also from the same set. The "hauntings" sentiment and the spider are from Stampendous Halloween Haunts stamp set. 


I stamped the dog three times, and cut his head and legs out so that I could stack the pieces and give him some depth. 


I'm entering this in the following challenges:





3 comments:

Kerin said...

I love the background you've created, and the dog looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

Ardyth said...

Wow! Just WOW! I love how you 'reversed' it and made the background purple with that bright white focal area - just so eye catching and atmospheric! Your little skeleten is adorable too - love how you've layered him up for dimension! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

~amy~ said...

wow! This is awesome!
Thanks for joining us for the SugarPea Designs Mix it Up Challenge!