Monday, June 4, 2018

Campy Birthday...

I've been trying to play along with the 30 Day Coloring Challenge a bit this month. I took a long break from crafting and designing, so its nice to dip my feet in a bit and get creative again. 


Mod Squad Challenge is a stamped background, so I used that as a jumping off point for my card. I masked and stamped all the trees on the cardfront and colored them up to create the forest. 

This moose is too cute! My dad used to have a fishing hat just like the one I colored up for Mr Moose. 

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Mod Squad Challenge- stamped background
AAA Cards- birthday celebration
The Paper Players- Animal Antics

7 comments:

Jane said...

Wow, that’s what I call commitment to masking, you must have so much patience! Thanks for linking up and joining in with AAA Cards birthday celebrations.

Judy Woodland said...

How stinkin' cute this is! I love how you have done those trees, and your little moose is adorable! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh my, this is adorable! An incredible amount of patience went into all the stamping and coloring. It's good to get lost in a card sometimes, isn't it?! Great coloring and I love Mr. Moose's hat! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

ElizStewart said...

Wendy... the sentiment is adorable as well! Fabulous forest and coloring! An amazing card to dive back in with! Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a fabulous masked forest Wendy - that must have taken a lot of patience but so worth it and your moose is adorable - all so beautifully coloured too! Thanks for playing along with my theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

stampwithsandy said...

Wowza! What an incredible job you did masking and stamping your background, and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players, Wendy!

LucieGCards said...

Wow Wendy! Amazing masking and colouring! Such a sweet scene! Thanks for linking this up with our 4th birthday challenge at AAA Cards!