Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Ugly Sweater....

This week I'm playing along with Stampendous for an Ugly Sweater Contest using the Cool Penguin Clear Stamp set and dies. Check out all the samples on the Stampendous Blog, and be sure to leave nice comments. At the end of this week you can vote for your favorite! Stampendous will draw three lucky winners with U.S. Mailing Addresses from those voting to win the Cool Penguin set. And the designer with the most votes will get $50 to spend on Stampendous Product!!

Now onto my layout! I remembered I had a photo of my son from last year wearing his "ugly" sweater for work at McDonalds. With a bit of masking... ok, a LOT of masking I created the penguin pattern paper. I colored it in with colored pencils. One two of the sweaters I added a "M" for McDonalds. 



Supplies Used: Stampendous Cool Penguin Clear Stamps and die, Echo Park alphabet(green), EK Success alphabet (gold), Doodlebug pattern paper (circles), washi tape, colored pencils


8 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a cute page! I love how you colored just a few of the penguins sweaters!

Becca Yahrling said...

That's hysterical!! And oh so cute.

cghundley said...

What a fun layout!
All those penguins
look adorable.
Carla from Utah

Karenladd said...

Great layout and adorable penguins.

Tracey Magner said...

Hi Wendy, wow, what a cute and unique way to use this stamp, I LOVE it, AWESOME job !!!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Very fun page! Love the cute penguins! That was a great idea to commemorate the "ugly sweater" occasion!

sharon g said...

Very cute. I'm loving the sweaters.

Sue D said...

So cute with all the penguins and some colored.