Its sneak peek week at Stampendous. Be sure to visit the Stampendous blog and Design Team blogs all week to see the latest and greatest!
Stampendous M287 Party Girl Print
Stampendous SSC1152 Spanish Greetings
Stampendous SSC1151 Spanish Invite
Stampendous Balloon Kiddo
Bazzill cardstock (Petal Soft)
Tsukineko Memento Ink
- Stamp image on white cardstock and color with Copics.
- Cut out image and embellish with glitter.
- Stamp balloons on pink cardstock. Color with Copics and cut out.
- Add balloon strings by stamping scroll designs in Spanish Invite Clear set.
- Adhere balloon images to card with foam adhesive.
- Adhere girl image to card base.
- Stamp sentiment on card base.
You can see more sneak peek projects on these blogs:
What a fun, lovely card!!
Too clever to add those balloons! Love it!!
What a great card. I love the simple image. I have looked and looked at that image and was always thinking difficult designs.
What a wonderful card! Love the colors, design, sparkle, everything! She looks so adorable!
I really am loving those balloons, and the sparkle on the girl is gorgeous! Great card!
Very pretty card!
Love how you used the balloons. Too cute! great card!
I just adore this card with it's translucent balloons and the sweet glitter edges on her dress. It's the perfect card for the little lady in your life! Terrific job, as always, Wendy. Thanks so much for being part of our team!
She's so pretty! I want to be able to make balloons look like that!
OMG!! I LOVE the FUN coloring and the added bit of glitter to her ruffles!! Such a BEAUTIFUL card!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
Post a Comment