Welcome back for another sneak peek at the newest Stampendous images to hit the shelves!
Stampendous Bluebird Branch Print
Stampendous Rose Cluster Print
Stampendous Treasures Glitter
Tsukineko Momento Tuxedo Black ink
Ranger Tea Dye Distress Ink
May Arts ribbon
Ranger Distressing Tool
- Stamp Bluebird Branch Print in black ink. Color with Copics.
- Distress edges with distressing tool.
- Ink with Tea Dye Distress ink.
- Stamp Rose Cluster Print in black ink. Color with Copics.
- Trim out leaves and flowers.
- Apply glitter to centers of flowers in both stamped images.
- Adhere panel to card.
- Tuck flowers and leaves under main panel.
- Hand cut feather.
- Adhere twine bow, feather and ribbon bow to card.
Ready to see what the Design Team has come up with
Kristine Reynolds who got left off yesterday but has a great project!!
And, of course, we welcome you to flip through our newest catalog by clicking on the cover below. You can also print or download a pdf of it to your computer.
Sweet card. the birds are lovely and that feather is wow!
This is fabulous. I love it!!! I hope you have a good day!
Gorgeous combination of stamps! Love that bright blue behind the birds and the great feather too!
This is my very favorite of all their newest stamps and your card is so precious of the Bluebird branch.
This is SO pretty!
This is such a pretty card! I love the way you combined the stamp sets and even created your own feather! Now that is way cool!! Love it!
So very pretty! Love the colors and the feather is so sweet.
Wow, this is so pretty.
Such a BEAUTIFUL card!! LOVE all of the added little elements it adds to the card!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
Post a Comment