Stampendous (Bicycle Background R157, Bicycle Works P177)
Stampendous Pearlized Mica Flakes
Stampendous Black Embossing Enamel
WorldWin (Belgium Blue) Cardstock
Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Ranger Distress Ink (Faded Jeans, Old Paper)
May Arts ribbon
white acrylic paint
- Sprinkle Aged Black Embossing Enamel on blue cardstock and heat emboss.
- Splatter white acrylic paint on blue cardstock. Allow to dry.
- Stamp background stamp on kraft cardstock repeatedly. Mask and ink sections of stamped paper with Distress Inks. Adhere to layout.
- Print journaling on cardstock. Trim and wrap with ribbon. Adhere to layout.
- Mat photo and adhere to layout.
- Stamp bicycle on kraft cardstock. Ink with Distress Inks. Adhere to layout.
- Adhere Pearlized Mica Flakes to chipboard letters. Trim extra around edges. Adhere to layout.
- Stamp kraft cardstock and trim to tag size. Apply stkr. Cut slice under photo and create pocket on back of layout to tuck tag through.
- Embellish layout with buttons and twine.
Ready to check out what the Design Team has whipped up? Start hopping :)
LOVE what you've done with the bicycle stamps for this layout. It's so fantastic. Also too perfect for the Stikr.It project! Great idea and super color coordination! Thanks so much for playing with us, Wendy!
Great layout, lovely masculine design. Love the photo! x
great page! I have some bicycle pic's to scrap....hmmmm...i feel a case coming on ;)
So so cool!!!!
What a great CAS layout! Love the vintage bicycle images and also how you used some upper and some lower alphas.
Great bicycle layout!
I love vintage images, but you really rocked this layout Wendy...especially how you used the Stikr.It on the ticket, I really like it!
Post a Comment