Saturday, May 25, 2013

Life is Good Mini Album..

Hi everyone! Wendy here and today I'm sharing a mini album I created with the May Club Q kit. I love the colors in this collection and thought it would go perfectly with some photos I took of our day trip. 


I kept the cover simple with a ribbon and bow. 

I used the extra chipboard waves to decorate a journaling card. 


The typed journaling was on the journaling cards found in the Be Bold 6 x 6 paper pad. 


To create the ocean scene, I painted the waves chipboard that came in the kit and added a bit of shine with some glitter. The sand was created from cork. 


I painted the birds white and added some color with Copics. Next I embossed the pieces with clear EP.


This sunny chipboard piece also came from the kit. I embossed the outer sunrays and gunglasses with clear EP.


The page tabs were created from sentiments in the 6 x 6 mini pad and Be Bold 500 sheet.


a few closeups of the album pages...





Quick Quotes supplies: Club Q (May 2013), Be Bold Chipboard stickers, Be Bold 6 x 6 Paper


2 comments:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

This is wonderful!!!

Melinda Gleissner said...

Wow, this must have taken forever but I'm sure was worth it. It's incredible!