Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Stampendous and HHH Enterprises Jewelry...

This week Stampendous and HHH Enterprises Jewelry are teaming up! 


I heat embossed one of the soon to be released Stampendous background stamps in white embossing powder and inked it in Distress Inks. When the inks dried, I adhered it to chipboard and diecut it with Butterflies Die. 

I filled the bezel with Beacons Fast Finish and sprinkled in some Green MicroGlitter and Crystal Halo Glitter. I gave it a little stir and let it sit for a few hours to dry. When it was dry, I glued a heart brad in the center. 


Be sure to head on over to the Stampendous blog to check out all the inspiration the Design Team has for you this week! 

3 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

Very pretty! I look forward to learning more about HHH Enterprises. LOVE the colors! TFS!

Viki Banaszak said...

This is really pretty! I love the colors that you used.

IamUniquelyImperfect said...

Super cute! Love it! Thanks for sharing. Love ya' Patricia B