Its almost time to ring in 2015! Crafters Companion Barkley is getting ready to party!
1. Die cut stars from Crafters Companion Die'sire Essential Star Dies from vellum.
2. Using Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, Dusty Concord, and Seedless Preserves Distress Inks ink up white cardstock. Spritz with water to create a fun background. Smoosh a bit of Delicata Silver Shimmer on a craft mat, dilute with water and splatter on cardstock.
3. Layer die cut vellum over background you just created. I knew I'd be adding a stamped image and tag, so I hid the adhesive under those spots.
4. Stamp image and color with markers.
5. The Die'sire Star dies can be used for creating the banner shape, without eyeballing it and cutting by hand. Stamp your sentiment, trim the width of the die, and position it so only the bottom lays under the cutting side. (see photo)
Crafters Companion Supplies Used:
Spectrum Noir Markers (IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG5, LV1, LV2, PL1, PL2, blender)