Thursday, December 11, 2014

Stampendous and Art Anthology Week...


Stampendous and Art Anthology are teaming up to bring you lots of inspiration this week! I used the Small Clear Scrap Pennants as the base for my banner.


Using Clear Scraps 12 x 12 Nordic Snowflake Mascil, I stenciled on White Dreamweavers Paste. While the paste is still I sprinkled on Stampendous Crystal glitter. 

I diecut a snowflake from chipboard using the Stampendous Snowflake Die Set. I painted this and the chipboard letters with white acrylic paint and sprinkled on glitter. The snowflake will become the "O" in my title. 


I diluted the Blue Sorbet paint and Hottie Spray and painted the Stampendous Snowman Warm Ears Cling stamp image. 



I added some of the Art Anthology Sorbet and Sprays to the Creative Palette and diluted them with water. I pressed white cardstock down on the Creative Palette. Lift paper off and repeat if desired. I used this paper behind the alphabet chipboard pieces.  


Whats a blog hop without some prized! Want to know what you can win?

There are three amazing prize packages this week consisting of a Stampendous Creative Palette Monoprinting Plate, a $20 Stampendous Reward Card to spend on our website, an Art Anthology Stencil, and one each Dimensional CrystalColorations Spray, and Dimensional Paint from Art Anthology (colors are random).

Stampendous Blog

Lea Kimmel

Tenia Nelson

Wendy Price

Art Anthology Blog


41 comments:

MvM-design said...

Lovely! Let the snow come ;)

Jackie PN said...

What a sweet idea!!!
We have plenty of snow here if you would like to share! lol

Unknown said...

Awesome! I really like your banner style. I've yet to try my hand at banners, but think I just might give it a go! Thank you so much for sharing!

Unknown said...

What a cool idea!! Love that snow man...love all of the elements! Thanks!

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Love the banner and showman!

Lea said...

This is soooo cool! I love it! Might have to make my own!

Shari Czerwinski said...

Love the colorful ink background!

barbara macaskill said...

LOVELOVELOVE this delicate yet gorgeous banner!! The snowmen are adorable! TFS!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the banner. the play on the word is cute. The star makes a great O
thanks for sharing a fun project.

Ina Good said...

lovely cute adorable snowy banner

cghundley said...

So pretty and the
snowflakes on the
clear pieces look
lovely! Beautiful
background color.
Carla from Utah

Stayce DeWid said...

very pretty! great idea

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Pretty banner. Like the use of vellum.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Con said...

This is a sweet looking mini banner and I wish I could color the snowman like you do. He looks wonderful. thanks, con

Stampendous said...

Gorgeous banner! Everything is so frosty, sparkly and fun! The little snowman is colored so nicely, too.
Thank you for sharing today!

Tarnished Rose said...

Awesome banner! I love it!
Marilyn

Unknown said...

The embossing on the clear paper is awesome. Great banner.

Jade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jade said...

Great S N * W banner! Very pretty.

Katia said...

super beautiful banner, ilove the snow man!

Unknown said...

This is a lovely banner, I really like those acrylic pennant pieces! It can be packed away and used again next year!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Sweet banner. TFS

Unknown said...

Very creative way to use the sprays and paints! Love it!

kristie said...

This is so soft and oretty!! and SPARKLY!! :)

Judy said...

What a pretty banner. I love all the texture you've added to it with the circles, stars and even Santa. Thanks for sharing with us.

JPScraps said...

Love the banner! The snowman is too cute!

Suzi said...

What a great banner! I need that! :o)

Connie Mercer said...

such a cute banner. love the snowman:)

Martice Smith said...

Very nice banner! I like the soft, nostalgic feel you've created. Great idea to use sandpaper for some texture!

Unknown said...

AWESOME Banner!!!
LOVE the C U T E Snowman!!!
And the SNOW is Incredible!!!

Heather said...

very pretty background, fun project!! Great hop

Viki Banaszak said...

I love your banner! This is just so pretty.

Katie said...

This is very cool! So many neat techniques and ideas that you have shown with this banner. Love that cute snowman. Great ideas. :) Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

P Beatty said...

OMG! Love these. Will "hop to" making them! Sorry, couldn't help myself.

HelenM said...

beautiful!!!

Pat Moore said...

Great Winter banner decoration. Usable year after year.

Iris said...

Love the snowman.
isoscia at aol dot com

TracyM #6773 said...

DELIGHTFUL banner!!!
LOVE the snowflakes & sparkle!!!

MONICA said...

I love your banner...and love the way you used the products on the creative palette...its always cool to see how different people mix it up...

Janis said...

Super-fun banner!! Thanks for showing us your process!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
GIVEAWAY at www.HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Sue D said...

Perfect for winter!
Sue in Ohio