Its no secret I love butterflies in my scrapbook layouts and projects! I don't let a masculine layout stop me from adding them as I have done in today's layout of my son.
Stampendous (DCS5071 Butterflies Die Set, HMR19 Fully Content House Mouse, SAS03 Stack Art Stamps Royal Heart Kit, EP160 Sunny Yellow Opaque Embossing Powder)
Tsukineko MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink, Versamark™ Watermark Ink)
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Harmony Patterned Paper by Authentique™ Paper
Spectrum Noir™ Markers (IB1, CT3, CT1)
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Die cut butterflies from pattern paper and vellum.
2. Stamp House Mouse image and color with markers.
3. Adhere pattern paper, stamped image and photo to background paper.
4. Adhere pattern paper butterflies to layout with foam adhesive.
5. Adhere vellum butterflies to layout and embellish with button/twine.
Be sure to check out the Stampendous blog for tons of inspirations on using the new Butterfly Dies from Stampendous.
I think you did a fantastic job of incorporating butterflies on a masculine page. Well done!!
Fantastic masculine layout!
Greatlayout- fits a young man who explores nature perfectly!
Love the layout and the grey butterflies!
Way to rock the masculine butterfly layout. Love your scrapbooking pages so much! Thank you for sharing this week!
This is an awesome look for a young man.
Post a Comment