Friday, September 4, 2015

Skeleton Wreath...

Today I'm sharing one of my favorite projects I created using the Skull Ghoul Stamp...a Halloween wreath! I love creating Halloween decor! LOL, I was just asking my husband today if it was too early to start decorating for Halloween! 




Stampendous:
DCS5081 Create A Poinsettia Die Cut Set
MEM01 Tuxedo Black Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko®
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
FRGL01 Multi Crystal Glitter Mix

Plus:
Ribbon by May Arts
Chameleon Pen colors- YL2, OR4, RD4, BK4
Black spray paint

Instructions:
  1. Spray paint wreath black and set aside to dry.
  2. Stamp skull multiple times.
  3. Cut out skull and flower images.
  4. Color images with Chameleon pens and coat with glitter.
  5. Stamp sentiment. Die cut.
  6. Adhere stamped images, sentiment and ribbon to wreath.
Be sure to check out what the Stampendous Design Team has created this week...


1 comment:

Stampendous said...

Fantastic, awesome wreath! Spray paint a wreath, how creative and all those skull ghouls sitting pretty around the flowers. Thank you for sharing your Stampendous with us!