Friday, May 9, 2008

color challenge

I love doing challenges, and when I came across this Jacksonbelle challenge I knew I had to give it a shot. The challenge was to use pink, green and grey in a card. My mom loves butterflies and has a birthday coming up this month, so this will be heading in the mail to her real soon. Yes, cross another to-do off the ever growing list!





supplies used
cardstock: Bazzill, Prism
stamps: Inkadinkadoo
paper: Paper Salon












I stamped the butterfly image on two different shades of pink cardstock and cut them out. On the top layer, I also cut out some of the details to allow the darker pink to show through. The leaves were stamped with Versamark, chalked and cut out. I don't think I could create without my exacto knife, LOL!

2 comments:

Amber Hight said...

OMG, girl this is just BEEEUTIFUL! I love how you cut out spots from the butterflies wings! This is just an amazing card, thanks so much for playing! Your name will go in the hat;)
Have a great evening...
Amber
http://stampingscrapbooker.typepad.com

Annapurna said...

Wowza! How beautiful. You have some patience cutting out all those intricate pieces of the butterfly.