Sunday, June 1, 2008

gotta love new rubber

I just got some new rubber this week and couldn't wait to put it to paper. I made this card using the leftover papers from my MV kit for this month. The colors were perfect for this weeks Rubbernecker color challenge.




I stamped the image with Distress ink and then went back over the image with a water pen. Love the soft effect this gives to the image. This stamp has been on my wishlist for weeks now. Such a fun image to color!



supplies used:
Basic Grey and Prima pattern paper
Basic Grey stickers(supplies by Memoryvilla)
Rubbernecker stamp
Distress ink


I also had to just ink up this cutie for Taylors Cupcake challenge. I know its not a cupcake but its kinda sweet and I could picture this cutie holding a cupcake, lol!

supplies used:
Scenic Route, Flair pattern paper
Rubbernecker stamp
SEI brad

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Very cute!

Melisa said...

Super cute card. How did you tie that cute bow?