Monday, August 25, 2008

its a bird, its a plane.....

nope! Its just me being goofy. By this point you all probably know I like to "rethink" my stamps alot. Find a different use. Mix and match them. Just simply play! Well I also like to be a bit silly and sarcastic. As I was putting away my supplies from working on last weeks Lizzie Anne Designs challenge I was trying to think of other ways to use "masking" techniques with the Gizmos and Gears set. Suddenly a silly thought popped into my head and Super Robot was born. See his mask. I don't think this was the type of mask that Meridith had in mind when she issued the challenge however. LOL!!!


supplies used:
stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs Gizmos and Gears
fonts: Little City (cityscape), Talk (word bubbles), Laffayette
stickers: Making Memories
sketch: LAD (very very loose interpretation)


Have a great Monday!!!

5 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, Wendy, this is amazing!!!! The girls at LAD are gonna LOVE this!!

You totally rocked the challenge, Kiddo!

Dani said...

This is terrific! My 3 year old thinks it's pretty cool too, he says- "Look, a super hero robot! Ha, ha! I love it!"

Great job! So creative. :)

Juliana said...

I love this!!!
HOW FUN!! AND very well done, too!

Anonymous said...

Really cute Wendy!!
smiles,Deena

joybear said...

Super Robot is toooooooo cute!!!