Wednesday, August 20, 2008

some more butterflies....

I love using butterflies. Its not the most masculine thing to put on a boy layout, but they add a fun touch. The journaling is about my youngest and his need to be the center of attention. Not sure if its age or simply a glimpse into his personality, but its him. Funny thing is he's the shyest kid outside of the house. When I started editing these park photos I loved how they captured this. Back to the butterflies, the bright colorful one represents him. Colorful, a bit loud (lol), and standing out.



I created the butterflies the same way I did in the previous card. Love when I can find another use for my stamps other than the obvious image.



supplies used:
cardstock: Prism
pattern paper: Scenic Route
chipboard: Scenic Route
stamps: Autumn Leaves, Inkadinkado

3 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is so striking!! Love the colors and the DP you used here!

And your son is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

wow! I love these! You did an awesome job.

Anonymous said...

Wendy, Wendy... nothing wrong with a good butterfly or two. These are delish. Love your layout, love the butterflies! :) --teri