Tuesday, November 25, 2008

coming up for air...

whew, just feels like its been one of those weeks and its only Tuesday. This week was CreativeXpress's monthly cyber crop. I always hope to get alot more done than I actually get done, but its still fun to hang and chat with the girls in the chatroom. Challenges go until Tuesday night at midnight. There is still a few more hours to come join in the fun and try to win some prizes. I have a little goodie bag up for grabs for one of the challenges. Its a stamping challenge, of course!

This card is for a dark grey, blue, white challenge. I have to admit, I had the hardest time with this challenge at first. I never, ever use grey. But then I realized robots are grey and I had the cutest robots that would work. This card also uses the sketch for this weeks Our Creative Corner. (i turned the sketch on its side)



supplies used:
stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs Gizmos and Gears

4 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

What really cool colors on that card! LOVE the images.

Elena said...

Awesome card! Love this robot and papers are so much fun!!!

Sankari W. said...

Okay now - that is the cutest robot that I have ever seen - and those colors are beautiful!!!!!! Wow! Love your creations Wendy - and I created an Inspiration Award for you - its been so great to get to know you through the DT - you seriously stunned me with your first card for the your first sketch challenge - wow!! Hope you are having a wonderful restful Thanksgiving Holiday :)
Best wishes,
Sankari :)

Andrea Amu said...

Love your fun robot cards, and the color challenge was perfect for this!