Wednesday, November 26, 2008

thankfullness bag...

For this weeks Paper Craft Planet gratitude upload I took inspiration from the 40 plus "thankfullness bags" that I helped my boys classes make this week. This is such a cute project. This one is a bit fancier than the ones for school. I wasn't about to heat emboss and cut out all those oak leaves for that many bags. I'm not that nuts, LOL! Wouldn't this be a cute gift for your kids favorite teacher or loved one?

I stamped the leaf repeatedly on the paper pag in Versamark and embossed in white EP. I stamped two extra leaves, chalked them, cut them out and wrinkled them a bit to make them look realistic. I chalked some of the words to make them stand out.




Thankfulness Bag
Thank you for your loving care
And the kindess that you share,
For helping me to learn and grow,
And showing me all that you know,
That is why I just want to say,
"THANK YOU" In the biggest way!

Made with love by:_________________
November 2008


Thankfulness Bag Ingredients
  • A rubberband-to keep our hearts tied together always
  • A candy kiss-to say thank you for all your love
  • A penny- to say thank you for sharing my thoughts and letting me know they are important to you
  • A warm fuzzy (fabric)- to make you feel good when you are sad, like you always do for me
  • A band-aid- to say thank you for all the times you make my hurts feel better
  • A tissue- to say thank you for all the times you dry my tears
  • A lifesaver- a circle to show you that my love for you will never end



supplies used:
stamp: Hero Arts


Starting this Friday, November 28th, Paper Craft Planet is having the 12 DAYS OF CONTESTS! Each day, one of our generous sponsors will give away something AMAZING -- all you have to do to play is make a card that goes with the theme and post it in the correct gallery. We will have one winner for each day! So be sure to check in and play along everyday!!!

2 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Wendy, this is really precious! Thanks for sharing all the details! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Elena said...

Gorgeous gift bag! Thank you for sharing the poem and inserts for the bag!