I stamped the leaf repeatedly on the paper pag in Versamark and embossed in white EP. I stamped two extra leaves, chalked them, cut them out and wrinkled them a bit to make them look realistic. I chalked some of the words to make them stand out.
Thank you for your loving care
And the kindess that you share,
For helping me to learn and grow,
And showing me all that you know,
That is why I just want to say,
"THANK YOU" In the biggest way!
Made with love by:_________________
Thankfulness Bag Ingredients
- A rubberband-to keep our hearts tied together always
- A candy kiss-to say thank you for all your love
- A penny- to say thank you for sharing my thoughts and letting me know they are important to you
- A warm fuzzy (fabric)- to make you feel good when you are sad, like you always do for me
- A band-aid- to say thank you for all the times you make my hurts feel better
- A tissue- to say thank you for all the times you dry my tears
- A lifesaver- a circle to show you that my love for you will never end
stamp: Hero Arts
Starting this Friday, November 28th, Paper Craft Planet is having the 12 DAYS OF CONTESTS! Each day, one of our generous sponsors will give away something AMAZING -- all you have to do to play is make a card that goes with the theme and post it in the correct gallery. We will have one winner for each day! So be sure to check in and play along everyday!!!