Thursday, November 27, 2008

christmas wishes...

Here is another card that I made for the CreativeXpress cyber crop this weekend. I'm just loving these cute snow kids by Gina K stamps. When I laid eyes on these cuties, vintage christmas was the first thing that came to mind. One problem...I didn't have any pattern paper with text on it and then I remembered Mel's blog. Let me tell you, if you're ever looking for a certain pattern, tutorial, or link you can probably find it at Mel Stampz . Tons and tons of inspiration! Check out this entry for a download of the same paper that I used in my tag... vintage dictionary paper. Thanks Mel!!!

hey, see that red diecut under the image? You guessed it. I finally putting that Cricut to use more! This is from the Home Accents cartridge (i think) and I simply cut it in half and rearranged the pieces.


supplies used:
stamps: Gina K Warm and Cozy Christmas
cardstock: Prism Kraft
diecut: Cricut Home Accents, Cuttlebug Swiss dots
ribbon: super old dollar store find
dictionary pattern paper: Mel stamps

Thanks for stopping by and have a great turkey day!!!

2 comments:

Elena said...

Very precious! Love the soft and vintage look to it! Love this Gina's stamp too!

Melanie said...

oooh, this is so beautiful!!