Sunday, November 2, 2008

what planet are you from?

Have you heard about the newest planet in the solar system? It’s called Paper Craft Planet and all the inhabitants are just like you…devoted lovers of all things papercraft related.



Paper Craft Planet is an online community for papercrafters that is filled with many familiar faces and a stellar amount of inspiration where we share tutorials, videos, photos, and links to all things paper crafting! Susanna Boyd, of Card-of-the-week.com fame began this awesome site several months back, and it is getting bigger and better everyday.

So, why not stop by for a lot of fun, weekly challenges, PRIZES, an awesome gallery, tutorials, videos, a budding design team (wink) as we share this craft we all love. Just click on the globe in my sidebar to be transported to a crafty place that's out of this world! We can't wait for you to join us!

supplies used:
stamps: Molly Stamps Todays Forecast & Quirky Alphabet
other: inks, chalk

As I was falling asleep last night I was thinking of other things I could use those smilies for. I thought they would make cool planets, and realized they would be perfect for my blog post about PCP. I simply sketched in some lines for sunrays, and added some more planets by stamping circles with pen caps. So there you go. Now you know what kind of silly things go through my head as I'm falling asleep. LOL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are maybe the most creative person I know! Holy superstars, Batman -- planets out of "Today's Forecast"!?! You're amazing. Love, love, love this. You made the shout out list... and not just because you're shouting about something else I love :D

Andrea Amu said...

You are so cute and clever, Wendy!
I love your sun and planet dudes!

BIG ol' congrats on the PCP DT... you are smokin' HOT, girl!