Saturday, December 27, 2008

all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...

Are you tired of Christmas cards yet? Heres another one that I came up with of course after Christmas. Oh well into the pile of cards to go out next year.



It's that smiley face once again from Todays Forecast. Love him! After stamping him on white cardstock, I cut away the two front teeth with an exacto knife. The inside of the card has the sentiment "so I can wish you a Merry Christmas".

supplies used:
stamps: Molly Stamps Todays Forecast
ribbon: Michaels

5 comments:

Elena said...

What a fun card! Love IT!

Kim Burmeister said...

Wendy, you sure are thinking outside the box with Today's Forecast. I love this! My son is just getting his two front teeth in now, so he got this wish.

Love the card! You Rock!

joslyn said...

this is cute. this was my son last year. now he has ginormous teeth in the front. lol.

Fink said...

A super fun card! Love it

Andrea Amu said...

Ha!Ha!Ha! CUTE!