Wednesday, January 14, 2009

shot through the heart...

Shot through the heart
And you're to blame
You give love a bad name...

Are you all singing along now? For todays card I was asked to use the Tim Holtz Game Spinners along with the Molly Stamps Today's Forecast set. Everytime I looked at the game spinners I kept seeing the perfect arrow, but just needed them to be a bit bigger to fit with my heart die cuts. I realized I could lay them end to end within the hearts to create a longer arrow and no one would be the wiser because the ends would be tucked within the heart. oops, except now that I spilled the beans you all know too. LOL!



supplies used:
Molly Stamps Today's Forecast
Tim Holtz Game Spinners




Have a great week!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, Wendy!
And I now have that song in my head. ;)

teri

Lisa Brown said...

Hi Wendy! This card is so cute! Love that banner! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Elena said...

What a fun card! I love the background! And of course gorgeous heart!

Fink said...

Very cute Wendy!

joslyn said...

this is darling. i love it. probably cuz i am a kraft paper junkie.

Kim Burmeister said...

Wendy, this card is awesome! I love the little arrow through heart. Great job!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Hi Wendy! Thanks for visiting my blog...too sweet! I love this card you made here...such a vivid red and compliments the base of the card so well! Love it! Just got my new LAD stamps today...whohooo...oh man, can't wait to play!

Sankari W. said...

OH YEA!! Bring on the Bon Jovi (you know - he is mine though!) Love this card - love the spinner arrow and the layout!! Beautiful Wendy!!!

Rock ON!

Fink said...

I have a surprise for you at my blog

Stampin' Meg said...

Oh great Now I have Bon Jovi in my brain! Cute cute card, Wendy.

Linda Beeson said...

Totally cute! I love those colors!

Andrea Amu said...

So cute! And yes, now I'm singing along... I LOVE Bon Jovi! ;)

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card! Love the colors and the dimensional heart. TFS!