Did you buy a few too many candy canes this holiday season? Here's a quick project to create a valentines treat with some of the extras.
1. stamp love sick face from Today's Forecast (Molly Stamps) on pink cardstock and color in with watercolors
2. bend "love in the air" sentiment stamp slightly and stamp in a circle. The nice thing about clear stamps is that they are flexible. In order to get a perfect circle, temporarily adhere a scrap circle onto cardstock. Stamp your sentiment around the circle.
3. Mat love sick face within the sentiment circle on foam tape.
4. Mat red cardstock circle onto pink cardstock circle. Add white dots with a gel pen.
5. Adhere to white scallop circle.
6. Adhere the flower to the end of a candy cane.