Monday, May 25, 2009

its time for Stampin' Out Alzheimers...

The board is live and the challenges are up! There are lots of great of challenges to try tons of prizes from very generous sponsers and even some freebies just for Stampin' Out Alzheimers participants. Its not to late if you still want to join. 100% of the money raised will go to the Alzheimers Association and helping to find a cure for this horrible disease.

I'm heading up a challenge sponsered by Molly Stamps over at SOA this week. Since it was the quirky stamps and funnyman Russ (aka Molly McGann) that drew me to Molly Stamps I thought it was only appropiate that this challenge be based on humor. Life isn't always perfect, but its those not so perfect moments that I love to look back on and laugh at. So if you're joining us at Stampin Out Alzheimers this week I'd love for you to play along. Be sure to tag your layout lovetolaugh so I can pull the layouts into the proper album.




I used five of the Molly Stamps (Today's Forecast) faces, lined them up on a 5 inch block and stamped the background in Versamark, shifting the images 1 face to the right as I went.

supplies used:
stickers: Doodlebug, Making Memories

1 comment:

Library Bunny said...

great cause sorry i missed it. love this layout and i so want those stamps too cute.