Wednesday, September 30, 2009

don't worry if you didn't get everything done you needed to in Sept

because apparently September now has 31 days in it! Had to laugh when I pulled this coupon out the other day. Perhaps they should go back to learning the fundamentals like "30 days hath September" in school instead of "Mmm Mmm Mmm Obama". (wink. promise thats the only time you'll see me get political on my blog)


On a totally different note, today starts Week 5 of Stampendous Back to Basics class at PaperCraft Planet. And guess who's heading up this weeks class....me! This weeks technique is a fun one! One that I had never tried before...embossing with paint. So click on over and join us at the Back to Basics classes. Its completely free and you could win an AWESOME prize from Stampendous just for playing along.

To find out how I made my card for this weeks sample, click on over to the Stampendous Group and check out the great tutorial and video.

7 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Cutest little snowman card Wendy! Love it! LOL - way funny about the expiration date....that' a good one!!

Kim Burmeister said...

Wendy, you crack me up! I love it! I can't believe the coupon...that is funny and your comment is even funnier! Great FROSTY card!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable Stampendous card, Wendy! And thanks so much for the extra day this month! I can use it!

Unknown said...

Thank goodness for the extra day -- I really needed it. Can use your picture when I explain to the credit card folks why their payment isn't technically late? LOL

Wonderful card -- girl, you just ROCK OUT LOUD.

Anonymous said...

Lol! Thanks for the giggle, Wendy!
And dig your card. Totally cutie-patootie.

Rose Ann said...

Super cute Frosty card, Wendy!!

You may want to send that coupon to Jay Leno for his "Headlines" segment. I think his audience would like it. ;)

Emily Leiphart said...

That coupon is too funny! Love your frosty card. Those branches in the background are fantastic!