Monday, November 30, 2009

fun stuff at Paper Craft Planet...

Love Hero Arts? Looking for another group to get you stamping? I just recently discovered a new group at Paper Craft Planet just for Hero Arts lovers called the Hero Arts Fan Club! The challenge was to create a Christmas card using Hero Arts stamps. This woodgrain stamp from Hero Arts has to be one of my all time favorites. Theres just something about woodgrain that makes my heart sing! The diecuts are from the Wild Card and Winter Woodland Cricut cartridges.

I think I am in a bit of denial tomorrow is actually Dec 1st. Seriously? Where did November go? But if you remember last December we had some exciting stuff going on at Paper Craft Planet and this year will be no exception. Be sure to stop by because we have some fun stuff planned to get you crafting this holiday season!

No comments: