Wednesday, November 18, 2009

winter wishes...

Last weeks Stampendous class at Paper Craft Planet focused on chalks. One of the techniques was to chalk over removable stickers. Well since I didn't have any snowflake stickers I decided to make my own. Using the Cricut and repositionable adhesive, I was able to use the diecuts as mask to chalk over.



Love this cute little penguin from Stampendous! Isn't he cute? He's from the Snowy Short Stack Clear Set.




Come join in the fun for Stampendous Back to Basic Contest at Paper Craft Planet. There is an incredible prize to be won by one lucky participant each week. If you don't have any Stampendous stamps yet don't let that stop you. You can use any stamps as long as you follow the technique. This weeks class is on acetate!

5 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is perfect! Such a cute image! A friend and I were able to go to a Stampendous warehouse sale here locally, it was great, lots of stash and goodies to be had! Loved the coloring on your penguin!

Fink said...

He is adorable! Love how you colored him too!

Andrea Amu said...

Seriously cute, Wendy! I love that you added a piece of white tulle to this as well!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

How cute! I forgot I have this set!