Friday, April 30, 2010

now where did that creative mojo go?

I'm still here. Didn't fall off the face of the earth, but I think my mojo might have. :) I had alot of projects due last week, that I think I was a bit burnt out creatively. But now that I've had a few days rest its time to put ink to those stamps and get busy again.

This card uses this week's sketch from Stampendous Design Team member Pam Hornschu. I picked my colors with Pat's Saturday Night Challenge in mind...black/white and one complimentary color.

Supplies Used:
stamps: Stampendous (Festive Fluffles)
Class A'Peel Stickers: Stampendous (Holiday Greetings, Turq. Dot Sparklers)


6 comments:

Scrappychick said...

Adorable card! Know how you feel on the creatively exhausted thing :)

Karen B. said...

I never knew black and blue would look so so good together! I guess I've just been scared to try it! Lovely ornaments, very modern.

Courtney Baker said...

Oh cute Wendy! I love the black!

Shelia said...

Like Karen said, I didn't know the black and blue would be so pretty. Boy you are the smart one to start on Christmas cards.

Kim Burmeister said...

Nice card, Wendy! Glad you got your mojo back. Great color combo.

mugsy said...

it was nice to see a different color combo for a christmas card....this makes black and blue have another meaning !!

nifty card.....

great that your mojo has returned....