Saturday, May 1, 2010

Practicing Creativity New Release

Remember I mentioned I've been pretty busy with deadlines, but I didn't mention what the one was, did I? I can finally spill the beans. A few weeks ago Courtney Baker from Practicing Creativity asked me if I'd like to be a Guest Designer for May's new release. Didn't have to give that a seconds thought...YES!! YES!! YES!!


Be sure to stop by her blog and take a guess at what the new set is. She's giving away a set to one lucky commenter! I've had alot of fun playing with this new set!!!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic National Scrapbook Day!!! Almost time for a new Stampendous weekly sketch, so I'm off to my room to stamp. And I'll hopefully be back in a bit with a sample for you. Later gators!


1 comment:

Kim Burmeister said...

Congrats, Wendy! You work is FABULOUS!