Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tomboy Little Lizzie

The Little Lizzie paperdoll set from Lizzie Anne Designs is super fun to play with! I have my fingers crossed for a Little Louie boy paperdoll set in the future. Wouldn't that be cute? (Meridith and Tricia...you ladies reading this?) I decided to have a bit of fun with it make Little Lizzie into a tomboy for this next card.

Using the Great Outdoors set, I paired the fishing rod with a fish. Of course Little Lizzie had to be dressed in her fishing overalls. She just needs a fishing hat and some boots. :)

supplies used:
stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs( Little Lizzie & The Great Outdoors)
coloring medium: Copics

6 comments:

Deb said...

This is adorable, Wendy! Makes me remember days on the pier with my dad and brothers! ;)

Kim Burmeister said...

This is so cute! I love how you popped the images and the sentiment is awesome!

Scrappychick said...

Lizzie makes such a cute Tomboy! (Don't think Meredith and Tricia saw your plea yet, LOL)

Pam Hornschu said...

Very cute! Love the sentiment!

Karen B. said...

Now that is one cute card, great coloring!

sunghee said...

How clever!!!