Monday, June 21, 2010

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Its getting close to Christmas in July, too soon for some Christmas inspiration? I recently had the opportunity to make up some samples for Stampendous and I have the ok to go ahead and share some samples with you.

stickers: Stampendous (Dot Sparklers Class A'Peel)
diecut: Cricut (Batman)
coloring medium: pencils

I had alot of fun playing around with different stamp images to create the scene. The logs were from the birch trees in Birch Buddies. The flame is actually part of the ribbon in Festive Fluffles. The brick wall was created by using a Batman brick wall cut as a stencil and inking through it with Distress inks.

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is really cute!

Kim Burmeister said...

Wendy, this is adorable! I love the kitty. I REALLY need to get back to getting my Christmas cards done every week. Great job!