Monday, August 30, 2010

Congrats to you....

Happy Monday! not really, but I'm trying to convince myself of it. It just seems to be one of those days when I want to crawl back in bed and pull the covers over my head. I head out to Walmart to find they don't even have a single stinkin composition notebook. In fact they don't have much of anything on my back to school list. I call to get the boys appointments for haircuts only to find the stylist called out. sigh. I sit down and spill my coffee...twice! I reach for the pepper only to knock the bottle of garlic into my sons milk. sigh. Its just seems like its going to be one of those day. It is a Monday, after all!

My card for today is another one that I made using the AmberINK the Kiddos; Turned My Head, The New Girl, and The Gossip. i printed them out at about 1 inch and punched them with a 1 inch punch.  The line paper is from the digital stamp Ingredients. I just simply trimmed off the words. The rub-ons are from Creative Imaginations. I was trying to follow the line in the sketch at Get Sketchy so I used the dot rub-ons, but I'm not certain I'm liking it on the design. 


I'm entering this in the following challenges:

7 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

This is very SWEET :)

Avril Tanner said...

Totally awsome! Thanks for playing along with LRW!

Tammy Hershberger said...

LOL I LOVE the one who's trying to whisper something! What cute images, and adorable card, Wendy!

Kim Burmeister said...

These images are sooo cute! I love that you used staples and that polka dot paper is FAB!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh my gosh, really love those tiny little images! Now that REALLY takes me back Wendy, love it! Beautiful design and coloring!

Lynne Phelps said...

Wonderful! I love the way you used the recipe card lines, so clever! I love the way you have the three tiny students in their circles, great layout, and the staples are a great finishing touch!

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is really stunning! Love the design and what fabulous colors!!! Hugs, Karen

P.S. If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com