Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Trick or Treat...

Not too long ago AmberINK offered this darling pumpkin on their blog as a freebie and I snagged him up.I usually don't mix my stamps but I had this "trick or treat" sentiment from Lizzie Anne sitting already stamped and punched on my desk and thought it worked well with the sketch. I loved Jen Del Muro's sketch this weekend and had to give it a try! I colored the pumpkin in with copics. To create the dots around the circle, I added dots of dk grey with a copic, dotted the center with a white gel pen and then added Glossy Accents. I coated the sentiment with Glossy Accents and added a sprinkle of glitter to the top while it was still wet. 


Its time to welcome new Torchbearers to AmberINK!!! Woo hoo! Go Team ORANGE! :)

I'm entering this is the following challenges:
iheart2stamp- sketch
fancy and fussy- halloween
2 sisters- halloween
card of the week- halloween
crazy challenge- halloween

13 comments:

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

cute card, your colors are so vibrant.

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

This is such an adorable card! I love how simple and well put together it is! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy this week! Lisa

Pam said...

I'm loving the combo Wendy! The colors are wonderful together - gosh...i wanna go and toast some marshmallows or something!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab Halloween card hun, just love those colours & that pumpkin is such a cutie!
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy this week! Good Luck! Hugs Shell xx

Annette said...

What a great card, love everything about it!

Karin said...

Congrats on the challenge win at Amber Ink!!!! I can't wait to see what develops and this card with that darling pumpkin is ADORABLE! Awsome coloring girl :)

TannyP said...

Gorgeous!!! Such a fun combo of colors =)

Lynne Phelps said...

Love the color combo and the layout, and lovely coloring on the pumpkin! Neat card!

Emily Leiphart said...

Wendy, I absolutely love the layout on this card! The embossed webs and the bling around the pumpkins are fantastic. Thanks for cheering on the Orange Team!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

OMG! Love your card Wendy! And thanks for sharing your dot trick..love it and have to try it!

Jackie Randolph said...

Adorable!!! Love the dots around your image and your layout is perfect for this image.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I just love your papers. TFS.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow this is fabulous! Love the colors, image and layout!