Saturday, April 23, 2011

Celebrating Easter....

Just pulling a few Easter projects to share that I did for one of last years Stampendous catalogs. I thought I had already posted them, but I couldn't find them on my blog. I used Easter Icons Perfectly Clear Stamps for each of these projects/cards. So many of the images in this set, like the butterfly and flowers, can be used for more than just Easter cards. 

For this first project I covered a chipboard 8x8 frame with blue cardstock. I used a 1 inch circle punch to create the wave effect. The dove and fish are from the Easter Icons set. The sentiment is from Cling New Life. I punched holes in the frame and hung it by Creative Impressions ribbon. 


This next card again uses Easter Icons and Praise God cling stamp. I used second generation stamping to create the variation in butterflies. A bit of dots with a white Sharpie adds the perfect butterfly trails. Yellow and green isn't a color combo I use often, but I love it on this card. 

And one last card to share today using the Easter Icons set along with the Praise God cling. I stamped the flowers in Versamark on the panel. The cross was stamped and colored in with color pencils. That yummy ribbon is from Creative Impressions.


6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What wonderful creations!! tfs!!

Pam Hornschu said...

Gorgeous Easter projects, Wendy! Love the waves with the rainbow, etc. on the hanging frame. So clever.

{Lynn - that's me!} said...

These are all wonderful Wendy. Such creative designs and outstanding use of color.

Happy Easter to you, my friend!

Andrea Amu said...

These are such perfectly fitting Easter projects! I really like the cross with the purple!

Happy Easter Wishes to you, Wendy!

Krissy said...

beautiful!

Happy Easter!

Lindsey said...

These are beautiful, Wendy! Happy Easter.