Welcome back! I'm back with another card for Stampendous/May Arts week! Its also another sneak peek at one of the new Jumbo stamps coming out for Stampendous after July 14th....Jumbo Baroque Bouquet CRS5019.
1. Stamp image in Memento black ink.
2. Color with Copics.
3. Cover colored image with GlazOn by Tsukineko. Allow to dry completely.
4. Ink background with Broken China Distress Ink. note: the GlazOn will act as a resist for the ink.
5. Flick water on background with fingers/paint brush. note: the water will cause the ink to react and leave light splatter marks.
6. Adhere stamped image to card.
7. Punch border with Kreaxion 303 4 in 1 punch. Overlap punched border pieces and adhere to card.