Friday, July 15, 2011

Fran*tage Friday at PCP

Good morning! I'm back today to share the project that I created for this weeks Fran*tage Friday at Paper Craft Planet. If you're new to Fran*tage Friday, every Friday Paper Craft Planet and Stampendous team up to bring you projects and tutorials. 



I'll be showing you how to create Deep Impression stamping into melted embossing powder using Stampendous Deep Impression powder and rubber stamps. Head on over to the Paper Craft Planet Blog to see the tutorial and enter to win a sweet prize from Stampendous! 

4 comments:

Wendy said...

This is awesome Wendy!!! Great project. Have a good weekend!

Pam Hornschu said...

Beautiful! I enjoyed seeing the Deep Impression technique being done again. Fabulous color scheme and ribbon embellishment.

Scrappychick said...

WOW, this is beautiful!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful. Wendy! I love the look of this technique.