The new Winter and Halloween stamps are up on the Stampendous site! So many amazing new stamps with this seasons release. Everything from cute little pumpkins to drop dead gorgeous Fran*tage images. If you loved the last set of Jumbo's, wait till you see the amazing ones they came out with this time. And there is something new...Crushed Glass Glitter, Mica fragments, and Aged Embossing Enamel in the coolest containers.
Today I'm sharing a card that I made using one of the new clings...Snowbody Frame. At 5x3.5 inches, this stamp is a nice big size and would be perfect for creating a single layer card with. I chose to mix it with a few other stamp sets. I cut out the sentiment part and replaced it with cork. I stamped images from a few other sets, rolled the edges and attached them to the bulletin board with brads to mimic thumbtacks.
stamps: Snowbody Frame CRR126 ,Cling Cozy Christmas CRE257, SnowPlace SSC261
Bazzill ( Baby Blue, black )
Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils
Stampendous Class A' Peel stickers: CAP AC1008 & AC1001
Ranger Archival Jet Black ink
1. Stamp snowman image on watercolor paper and color with watercolors.
2. Cut out image in a circle shape. Mat with larger black cardstock circle.
3. Ink just the edges of the sign and stamp on cork. Cut out and adhere to main image.
4. Stamp sentiment on paper. Roll edges to distress. Adhere to "bulletin board" with a brad.
5. Stamp snowman. Cut out and mat with white cardstock to resemble a polaroid photo. Adhere to "bulletin board".
6. Apply CAP stickers to cardbase. Adhere stamped image to card.