We are in the middle of a heat wave here, but what better way to beat the heat then start thinking about Christmas. Here is one of the cards that I made for Stampendous for CHA using one of my favorite cling sets...Snowy Short Stack.
stamps: Stampendous Snowy Short Stacks
pattern paper: Best Creations GP177, Pebbles Heaven Sent
other: kraft cardstock, twine, Copics
inks: Memento black ink, Distress Inks
Ranger Paint Dabber (in Snowcap)
1. Stamp snowman in black ink and color with Copics. Cut out.
2. Stamp snowman again on patterned paper, cut out and adhere to snowman image.
3. Swipe paint along edges of pattern paper to distress.
4. Adhere pattern paper to cardfront. Adhere snowman to card with foam adhesive.
5. Diecut tag and stamp sentiment in red ink. Distress with Distress Inks.
6. Wrap twine around card and through tag. Tie bow.
Be sure to stop by this weekend because Saturday I will have some blog candy up for grabs! :)