Happy Saturday everyone! It's supposed to be another scorcher here today! 103! Sounds like the perfect excuse to stay in the air conditioning and chill! Maybe start working on Christmas cards!
Today's card is another that was up in the Stampendous CHA booth last week. It uses a new stamp called Penguin Wishes along with a few oldies but goodies!
Stampendous Penguin Wishes Stamp, Stampendous Snowy Short Stack (sentiment), Stampendous Cling Snowfall , Stampendous Cling Dream Text Stamp
Stampendous Class A Peel stickers in velvet white(snowflakes)
Bazzill Swiss Dot cardstock, Mohawk white cardstock
Ranger Snowcap Paint Dabber
Ranger Distress Inks, Memento Ink
1. Stamp snowflake background on tag with Ranger Paint Dabbers. Allow to dry.
2. Blend Faded Jeans Distress ink over tag. Take a damp rag to the tag to remove the ink from the snowflake stamped image.
3. Stamp penguin, color with markers, cut out and adhere to tag.
4. Stamp text in Distress ink, tear and adhere to bottom of tag.
5. Add snowflake stickers to cardbase.
6. Mat tag with red cardstock and adhere to cardbase.
7. Samp sentiment. Punch out sentiment with 1 inch circle punch. Adhere to card.
Now onto the Blog Candy! I have two sets of clear sets of clear sets up for grabs...Birch Buddies and Jumbo Snowman. They're duplicates that I received in my designer box from Stampendous so they're without packaging, but they're in unused in perfect condition and just waiting to get inky!
To be eligible just leave a comment. I would love it if you visited the Stampendous Facebook page and said "hi!". You'll have until Friday July 29 to leave a comment on this post to be entered. I'll pull a winner and announce it next Saturday morning when I'll have another blog candy giveaway!