Good morning and happy Saturday! Its time for another Stampendous Saturday! Summer is wrapping up and I have one more chance at winning some goodies from Stampendous. Before I get to the project and prize, how about we announce last weeks winner.....
Oh my goodness, this is so lovely. I love stamping on clay!
Congratulations CG. Be sure to email me your mailing address so Stampendous can get your stamp set off in the mail to you!
Today's project is another that I made for CHA. If you haven't tried stamping into Deep Impression Embossing Powder yet, you HAVE to try it! Fun technique!
- Stampendous Cling Saint Nick
- Stampendous Deep Impression Embossing Powder
- Stampendous Shabby White Embossing Powder
- chipboard tag
- acrylic paint
- Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils
- Archival JetBlack ink
- Paint chipboard tag with acrylic paint and watercolor pencils.
- Coat entire surface on tag with Versamark and cover with Deep Impression Embossing Powder. Heat with heat gun until melted. Repeat until you have 4-6 layers of Deep Impression Embossing Powder on the tag. optional: sprinkle a bit of Shabby White Embossing Powder into the last layer of Embossing Powder. You can also sprinkle in glitter or mica powders at this point.
- Ink up the Cling Saint Nick stamp with black ink. Reheat tag. While the Deep Impression Embossing Powder is still melted, press stamp down into the embossing powder. Let sit for approximately 15-30 seconds.
- Carefully lift stamp from tag leaving an impression of the stamp into the Deep Impression Embossing Powder.
- Embellish with ribbon/twine.
And for even more Stampendous blog candy, stop by these blogs: Pam Hornschu, Wendy Jordan, Cyndi Bundy, Taylor Usry, and Lynn Mercurio.